A Free Webinar on
MBBS in Russia
- Why MBBS in Russia?
- Covid Impact on MBBS Abroad Admission.
- Pros & Cons of Studying in Russia.
- Pre & Post Departure Guidelines.
- Difference Between MBBS in India & Russia.
- Part time income while studying the course.
- Culture, Climate, Festivals and Indian Cuisines.
- Loan and scholarship facilities from university.
Fill out this form to register for the webinar
Why Choose Kursk State Medical University
- 5.8 Years MBBS course in English.
- Approved by the MCI, WHO,UK, USMLE etc.
- About 1000 Indian Students (Including 400 girls).
- Safe and peaceful environment for boys as well as girls.
- One of the top 10 Medical Universities in Russia.
- KSMU is a government university and was established in 1935.
- Good infrastructure with Hostel Facility for Students Near to College Campus.
- Indian Cultural Traditional Programmes, as well as festivals, are celebrated at KSMU.
11 July 2021 11:00 AM
This summer, our educational experts/students’ advisors have decided to conduct an online seminar (webinar) for all the medical aspirants, seeking MBBS admission in Russia at Top Medical Universities of Russia. Students can gather every bit of information such as MBBS in Russia, Top Medical Universities providing quality education at a low-cost fee, Best accommodation facilities, availability of Indian dining in Russia and much more.
- Free Counselling
- Interactive Opportunities to Audience
- On-spot solutions to all the queries
- Expert guidance for MBBS
- Exhibition of various options
- Less time-consuming
- Easily accessible by anyone at any location
- Premium Professional Development of Students
– DR. Pradyuman Kumar Singh
MBBS/MD with Honours, PhD Hematology and Transfusiology